This listing is for cards representation only! You can leave the Card Number in your note to order after checkout and we will include it in the box with your purchased jewelry.
All jewelry come in a box ready to gift. If you would like one with a quote or message please see the styles we have available FREE OF CHARGE.
• SIS1 - Our paths may change as life goes along but our bond as sisters remain ever strong.
• SIS2 - Sister. My first friend. My best friend. By forever friend.
• SIS3 - Friends come and go but sisters are forever.
• SIS4 - Our roots say we're sisters, our hearts say we're friends.
• SIS5 - The greatest gift our parents gave us was each other. Thanks for being my sister.
• GRANDMA1 - A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher and a little bit best friend.
• GRANDMA2 - The best thing about having you as a mom is my kids having you as grandma.
• GRANDMA3 - The best moms gets promoted to grandma.
• GRANDMA4 - Grandmas hold our hand just for a little while but our hearts forever.
• GRANDMA5 - Grandkids make life grand.
• MOM1 - A mother holds their children's hand for a short time but hold their hearts forever. Thank you for being my mom!
• MOM2 - Without you there would be no me. I am everything reflected in your eyes. I am everything approved by your smile. I am everything born of your guidance. I am me only because of you. Thank you for being my mother!
• MOM3 - Mom, you held me first, you loved me first you will always hold a place in my heart.
• MOM4 - Mothers. Observe all. Absorb all. Give all. Forgive all. Offer all. Suffer all. Feel all. Heal all. Hope for all. Pray for all. But most of all mothers love always.
• MOM5 - Like branches in a tree we all grow in different directions yet our roots remain the same.
• MOM6 - Everything I am you helped me to be. I love you mom!
• MOM7 - Families are forever.
• MOM8 - Mom all we are, we owe to you.
• MOM9 - The love between mother & son is forever.
• MOM10 - The love between mother & daughter is forever.
• FR1 - Good Friends know all your stories. Best Friends help you write them.
• FR2 - We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our paths for reason.
• FR3 - Friend are Angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
• FR4 - Friends are like stars. You don't always see them but you know that they are always there.
• FR5 - True Friendship takes us by the hand and reminds us we are not alone in the journey.
• FR6 - Our paths may change as life goes along but our bond as friends remain ever strong.
• FR7 - Some people make you laugh a little louder, your smile a little brighter and your life a little better. I'm so glad we're friends.
• FR8 - Friends are those crazy people who keep coming back in spite of being exposed to the real you.
• FR9 - Friend. One of the most critical decisions made in life is choosing with whom to spend your time. For it is those close relationships that gradually mold our character until we become a reflection of the company we keep. I'm glad I chose you!
• FR10 - Some people cross your path and change your whole direction. Thank you for changing mine!
• FR11 - We never think lightly of those who walk with us on our uphill days. Thank you for walking with me!
• TEACH1 - The influence of a good teacher can never be erased.
• TEACH2 - The best teachers teach from the heart.
• TEACH3 - Teachers change the world one child at a time.
• TEACH4 - A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches the heart.
• GRAD1 - Take pride in how far you've come and have faith in how far you can go. Happy Graduation!
• GRAD2 - Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground. Happy Graduation!
• GRAD3 - Be who you are. Do what you love. Go where your heart takes you. Happy Graduation, you got this!
• GRAD4 - As you start your journey, the first thing you should do is throw away the store bought map and begin to draw your own. Congratulations Graduate!
• FAITH1 - Be Still and know that I'm God. Psalm 46:10.
• FAITH2 - Hope is the anchor of the soul. Hebrews 6:19.
• FAITH3 - Faith can move mountains. Matthew 17:20.
• FAITH4 - When you understand that faith is a God's muscle at your disposal, moving mountains doesn't seem so extraordinary.
• FAITH5 - Mightier than the waves of the sea is his love for you. Psalms 93:4.
• FAITH6 - When you go through deep waters. I will be with you. Isaiah 43:2.
• FAITH7 - If ye have a desire to serve ye are called to the work. Doctrine and covenants 4:3.
• LOSS1 - Angels are messengers who comfort, protect and love. When you wear this necklace remember you are loved and your angels are around you.
• LOSS2 - Wherever you go, whatever you do, may your guardian angel watch over you.
• LOSS3 - Always on my mind, forever in my heart.
• LOSS4 - A piece of my heart has wings.
• PET1 - No longer by my side but forever in my heart.
• PET2 - Love is a four legged word.
• PET3 - A true friend leaves paw prints on your heart.
INS1 - Enjoy the journey the best is yet to be.
INS2 - And so the adventure begins...
INS3 - Find joy in the journey.
INS4 - Your journey has just begun go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
INS5 - Follow your dreams.
INS6 - Never stop making wishes.
INS7 - Make your own luck.
INS8 - You are my anchor I'd be lost without you.
INS9 - The lotus flower blooms most beautifully from the deepest and thickest mud. You got this!
INS10 - Just like the lotus we also have the ability to rise from the mud and bloom out of the darkness and radiate into the world.
INS11 - Some people cross your path and change your whole direction. Thank you for changing mine!
INS12 - When you don't know just Love.
INS13 - Find your true North.
INS14 - Make a wish.
• WED1 - I'm such a lucky bride to have you by my side.
• WED2 - My "I Do" would not be the same without you.
• WED3 - I'm such a lucky bride to have my favorite people by my side. Thank you for being in my wedding.
• WED4 - You've stood by my side through thick and thin, I want you by my side when I marry him. Will you be my bridesmaid?
• WED5 - Bridesmaid: 1) Someone who is like a sister, a friend in every way. A special person asked to share in the brides big day. 2) Will you be my bridesmaid?
• WED6 - I found my man but still need my girls! Will you be my bridesmaid?
• WED7 - To my bridesmaid thank you for standing beside me on the most important day of my life as you have so many other times. It's not the first and I'm sure not the last. I am glad I chose you.
• WED8 - Today my maid of honor, forever my best friend.
• WED9 - Daughter-to-be. We can't wait for you to be a branch of the family tree.
• WED10 - To my Daughter-in-law: I know that wished come true because my son found you!
• WED11 - To the mother of the bride. Today a bride, tomorrow a wife, forever your little girl. I love you mom.
• WED12 - To the mother of the groom. Thank you for raising the man of my dreams. I an honored to become a part of your family!
• WED13 - Mom, having you there for my special day means the world to me. I love you!
• MINI1 - Be Kind. Every sunrise is an invitation for us to arise and brighten someone's day.
• MINI2 - Be Strong. And of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9.
• MINI3 - Believe. Be not afraid, only believe. Mark 5:36.
• MINI4 - BElive in YOUrself.
• MINI5 - Life's hard. Choose joy.
• MINI6 - Dream big. Work hard. Never stop believing that anything is possible.
• MINI7 - Remember yesterday. Dream about tomorrow. Enjoy today.
• MINI8 - Fear not. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; Isaiah 41:10.
• MINI9 - Once you become fearless life becomes limitless.
• MINI10 - Live and let go. Don't be held down by what you can't control.
• MINI11 - Live simply. Love fiercely.
• MINI12 - Love more. Worry less.
• MINI13 - Leave a little sparkle wherever you go.
• NAT1 - The mountains are calling and I must go.
• NAT2 - Life's better in the mountains.
• NAT3 - Move mountains.
• NAT4 - Take a hike.
• NAT5 - Adventure awaits.
• NAT6 - Happy trails.
• OC1 - Life's better at the beach.
• OC2 - Stay salty.
• OC3 - The ocean is calling & I must go.
• OC4 - The ocean is where I belong.
• OC5 - Ocean air. Salty hair.
• OC6 - Be a mermaid and make waves.
• OC7 - Landlocked mermaid.
• OC8 - Mermaid wisdom. Get your tail to the beach; Sea treasures in simple things; Avoid shallow living; Be calm in the storm; Sing your own song; Make a wish upon a starfish; Seas the day; Have no fear of depth; Take time to shellebrate; Belive in magic.
• OC9 - Advice from a starfish. Seas the day; Don't get carried away; Reach for the stars; Take time to shellebrate; Avoid pier pressure; Be shore of yourself; Make friends not anemonies.
• OC10 - My favorite color is sunset.
• MISC1 - Nursing is a work of heart.
• MISC2 - Any day spent sewing is a good day.
• MISC3 - Life is like a camera. Focus on what's important capture the good times develop from the negatives and if it doesn't work out just take another shot!
• MISC4 - It's not easy being a princess but if the crown fits...